Please consider registering
Welcome to the home of EveHQ!
Created in 2006, EveHQ has grown to become one of the essential tools Eve Online players use to manage their pilots and assets. In Sept 2012, EveHQ has changed management, but we continue to improve the software in spirit of its original creation: To help you get the most out of your Eve Online experience.
- The EveHQ Team
2013.11.19 EveHQ v2.13.0 is released with some data performance enhancements and the Rubicon 1.0 data update
2013.9.04 EveHQ v2.12.2 released, with bug fixes and the Odyssey 1.1 data update.
2013.8.29 EveHQ v2.12.0 released, bringing a modern pricing system and updating the runtime frameworks.
2013.6.23 EveHQ v2.11.9 released with the latest bug fixes and updated data for Eve Online: Odyssey 1.09.
2013.6.4 EveHQ v2.11.8 released with the latest bug fixes and updated data for Eve Online: Odyssey 1.0.
Current Development and Coming Soon™
- Fixes for EveHQ 2.x
- Development of EveHQ 3.x
May 27, 2012
I'd be intrigued as to what is being planned for 3.x. Suggestions from me would include
- Combat Log Analyzer. See Chribba's (http://eveboard.com/combat/) or the old one at SourceForge (http://utter.chaos.org.uk/~dean/cla/) (http://sourceforge.net/project…..combatlog/) Basically Chribba's looks really good, but being able to parse the entire combat history as well as a single log is nice for certain things like the geeky "best shot ever". Being able to generate working models like is done in EFT would be nice as well (i.e. distance/tracking/speed models between particular ship fittings).
- Update and fix the POS module. Perhaps this may become redundant but I've been seeing CCP promise to redo POS since POS first was released. Let's just say I'm not holding my breath. Saved POS fittings is damned handy.
- Roll the PI module into Prism. The old PI module is useful, such as it is, but it should surely be workable in a way that feeds the PRISM module easier.
- Resolve Eve Notifications to plain text, human readable messages. The current report is useless, which isn't the fault of EveHQ, but surely this could be improved upon.
- The price system. Selectable normalization of the downloaded data. Raw data is great. Rational data removing outliers is also great. Ignoring data based upon arbitrary isk values is not great. Best suggestion is to give an option to use buy or sell prices within 2 standard deviations from the mode for each module within the regions selected. Perhaps even just the mode price itself could be utilized when you just want a typical item price.
- Personal/Corporate Contract monitoring.
- IGB. Self registration of randomized port numbers with Windows firewall.
- Status area icon. Show notifications here. Characters in training (or not if the account has no toons training). "You've got mail". An option to have any/all of those notifications as a balloon tip in the corner. I say option as some play in full screen and some don't. If you play in a way that balloon tips aren't excessively intrusive, then anytime something happens I have an interest in, show my a balloon to that effect.
Anyway, what's on your development palette?
August 28, 2012
I'm still working on a plan for v3 , but hopefully I will be sharing details soon. Your suggestions are great, and please keep them coming, however I would also suggest you post each one on the bug tracking site as a feature request. One of the ways I will be prioritizing feature work for the v3 project is by user votes on proposals. I would like to do everything, but will get the most desired items first based on time constraints.
May 27, 2012
May 27, 2012
August 28, 2012
Yes, it was a bit of a firedrill this morning, since CCP decided to mess with the web service end points. So I had to rush an update out to fix folks before I went to work, and I just finished the notes now
I've put the notes on the release notes wiki page: http://www.evehq.net/wiki/doku…..1117102012
Most Users Ever Online: 51
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 0
Newest Members: refiner, ivek81cro, Tontonpg, bb, Codylas
Administrators: Vessper (230), Quantix Blackstar (69)