The default locations for the static database, the custom database and the various settings and data files will depend on your operating system:
- Windows XP: c:\documents and settings\username\application data\evehq
- Windows Vista/7: c:\users\username\roaming\evehq
Note that “username” in the above refers to your Windows logon name and not anything else.
With any windows user, the default settings hide this folder from the user so you will need to make it visible if you wish to access this via Windows Explorer. To do this:
- Open Windows Explorer
- Go to Tools > Folder Options from the menu
- Switch to the View tab
- Set the option to “Show hidden files and folders”
- 4. Click OK
- Try navigating to require folder
Alternatively, a quick and easy way to get to the folder is to put the following into your address bar:
The EveHQ settings will be in the same folder as the main application file - EveHQ.exe
See Running EveHQ from a Single Location for details on keeping the data files together with the application files.